[i]concur commented on a Page, AKA Nick Tracker  -  Mar 22, 2011

If you would like you can search my posts and find 2 images of my similar AKA script (named Tracker Dialog & Tracker Dialog 2). I could post direct links here, but this is about your very nice script, and I would find that rather rude. I will however provide you with the descriptions related to those images...maybe that will help you better understand what I mean

IP/NickTrack - Shows all IP's tracked and how many nicknames its used since being tracked showing the latest nickname used on it. Double click on any IP to show the list of nicknames ever used on that IP.

IP/NickTrack - Shows all nicknames tracked and how many IP's its used since being tracked showing the latest IP used with it. Double click on any nickname to show the list of IP's ever used on with that nickname.

The script also allows settings to be enabled to show BOTH (last, last five, or all) of these features on join of a user.

I guess what I was meaning was.............All the IP addresses used by a single nickname. My reference to a suggestion to you is concerning the first description above. if i still haven't made much sense to you, taking a look at those images might help more. :)

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.