illhawkthat commented on a Page, Youtube Script (Parse Vids and Search) v6.5  -  Jun 30, 2016

Hi @Alejandro I can help you, I went ahead and started a new thread so Villano doesn't get the notifications. What are you having trouble with on the script? These are the basic setup instructions:Hit alt+r, File<New, Paste in the copied code, File<Save as "youtube.ini"

Once you've done that, let me know what happens when you type /youtube or if someone pastes in a youtube link.

Alejandro  -  Jun 30, 2016

Hi @illhawkthat In what number should i start copy the code? 8, 11 or 15? Which one alias -l yversion { return v6.4 }
alias -l yapi { return AIzaSyBZFSgBuREDKNRwHqvHix68W3WiMyZ3N6c }

menu status,channel,query {
YouTube:youtube
}

alias YouTube { dialog -m YouTube YouTube }

illhawkthat  -  Jun 30, 2016

Start from line 1 to include everything.

Alejandro  -  Jun 30, 2016

Ok, i copy all of it, from line 1, but when i paste a youtube link, it didnt do nothing, or i have to activate it or something?

Alejandro  -  Jul 01, 2016

Can it show by link or just search? Cuz when i paste a link, it didn't show the title, some thing is wrong, look it says on my mirc

• Invalid format: $ (line 292, youtube.ini)

I did everything whay you said

This is line 292 var %tag $($+(%,youtube.,%ticks,.url),2)

Something is wrong i guess

illhawkthat  -  Jul 01, 2016

Huh... Haven't seen the script fail in that section before. What version of mIRC are you using? Leave the server/channel/nick you are running the script on and I will try to come by to troubleshoot

Alejandro  -  Jul 01, 2016

I have mirc 6.2 i'm on irc.chathispano.com room #lc-brasil can you come now?

Alejandro  -  Jul 02, 2016

What happen? You left last night and do this script work with other links? Or just YouTube links?

illhawkthat  -  Jul 03, 2016

@Alejandro sorry about that I somehow got G-lined from the network...
Ataques a canales. Para mas informacion visite http://www.chathispano.com/gline/?id=4733638 (expires at Dom, 17/07/2016 06:29:15 +0200).

It's just youtube links for this one. Hope everything is working well for you now! (in case anyone else has this same error, upgrade your mirc to v7.43+)

Alejandro  -  Jul 03, 2016

Ah ok, don't worry, sometimes it happen to me too, that's weird g-lined, ataques a canales means channel attacks, maybe you log in the network with some kind of proxy or your nick, you should have been log in with a name, they have some rules there, but i don't remember about that, it would be more great if it work on any links like Google, Yahoo, CNN. But this script is good, it has everything like the User, Likes, Dislikes and Description. My mirc 6.2 was too old, but now is working well, thank you man, but when someone paste a link, it kind of slow showing the title, why is that? Lag or my internet is slow?

illhawkthat  -  Jul 07, 2016

@Alejandro that must be lag on your computer or internet connection. With a good connection, it should respond within 1 second of the text.

Alejandro  -  Jul 14, 2016

Ok and do this script respond 2 times or more with the same link? You know what i mean, cuz some other youtube script ignore you for repeating (Pasting) the same youtube link

illhawkthat  -  Jul 15, 2016

Yes, it has flood protection on a per nick basis as well as duplicate link detection.

Alejandro  -  Jul 19, 2016

Ok, but how i turn off the flood protection?

illhawkthat  -  Jul 20, 2016

Sorry, you can't turn it off using the built in settings. If you'd like to manually erase you can look for the "botflood" lines to erase. How come you want to turn it off?

Alejandro  -  Jul 20, 2016

Cuz my internet is not very good, is slow and people want to see the title again, some people missed it and what line is the botflood?

Alejandro  -  Jul 20, 2016

I found it, but which line should i erase

parse on

on $:text:/youtu(.be|be.com)/Si:: {
$iif($istok(%youtubefetch,$chan,44),halt,noop)
$iif($istok(%nolinks,$nick,44),halt,noop)
if ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2)) {
if ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2) >= 50) {
ignore -u60 $address($nick,2)
msg $chan $+($nick,$chr(44)) You have been put on ignore for 60secs for abusing the bot.
halt
}
elseif ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2) >= 40) {
msg $chan $+($nick,$chr(44)) Please do not flood the bot.
inc -z $+(%,botflood.,$nick) 20
halt
}
else {
inc -z $+(%,botflood.,$nick) 10
}

Alejandro  -  Jul 28, 2016

Forget the botflood, if you don't wanna tell me, i see theres another option, !ytsearch, how do the !ytsearch work?

illhawkthat  -  Aug 28, 2016

Hey sorry about the late reply! For some reason didn't see these notices. Erase all the botflood lines
if ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2)) {
if ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2) >= 50) {
ignore -u60 $address($nick,2)
msg $chan $+($nick,$chr(44)) You have been put on ignore for 60secs for abusing the bot.
halt
}
elseif ($($+(%,botflood.,$nick),2) >= 40) {
msg $chan $+($nick,$chr(44)) Please do not flood the bot.
inc -z $+(%,botflood.,$nick) 20
halt
}
else {
inc -z $+(%,botflood.,$nick) 10
}

!ytsearch is used to search youtube try <!ytsearch hello> to get the video for hello

Alejandro  -  Dec 21, 2016

Ok, but how i change the !ytsearch title to show it on the general room? To msg in the room, i cant find the line, I dont want the search in notice

Alejandro  -  Dec 21, 2016

@illhawkthat please reply fast

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.