LobsterMan commented on a Page, Youtube Script (Parse Vids and Search) v6.5  -  Jun 07, 2016

For some reason, in some channels, if there is another youtube bot, really long cascades of parsed messages will result:

[10:49:34] LobsterMan> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xysDK81S8bQ
[10:49:35] magaly> Video title: Floodings in France: french cops are on a small boat and they kind of fail! | Views: 5333 | Likes: 34 (100%) | Dislikes: 0 (0%) | Comments: 14 | Publisher: ZaoualiYoucef
[10:49:36] LobsterMan> YouTube Title: Floodings in France: french cops are on a small boat and they kind of fail! Views: 5,333 Length: 1:51 Uploaded: 2016-06-06 Likes: 34 Dislikes: 0
[10:49:36] magaly> [ Floodings in France: french cops are on a small boat and they kind of fail! - YouTube ] - www.youtube.com
[10:49:38] LobsterMan> YouTube This video was removed or is no longer available.

It seems that www.youtube.com may be triggering a failed parse, but there appears to be more going on here as well that I can't quite figure out

dma  -  Jun 10, 2016

all you have to do is thia click on album coner slick share and you get like this -

NowPlaying The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks by Eagles

you can color to it but i it in /meNowPlaying The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks by Eagles
lolo thats the best way i know ,,, irc.axon.pw #irc me is dma thanks take care

illhawkthat  -  Jun 20, 2016

@LobsterMan looks like I had some sloppy coding in 6.3 that caused the script to trigger with [youtube.com]. This should be fixed in 6.4 let me know if any new bugs pop up. Thanks for pointing this out!
And @dma ... Think you posted in the wrong thread haha

DashRipr0ck  -  Jun 25, 2016

I love, love, love this script! The updates are very appreciated!
Thanks @illhawkthat

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.