Abcdefmonkey   -  Dec 22, 2012

@Hawkee I seem to notice sizing issues and something else with the login on mobile. I tried to use Facebook login and it did the process and then proceeded to ask me to choose a username. I clicked I already had one and a login popped up, so I logged in with my user and pass and it said "Abcdefmonkey is already taken"... about the sizing here's a screen of it.. I couldn't upload image because nothing pops up when I choose select images.. lol...

http://i.imgur.com/HTdnM.png

Oh and im on a Samsung Galaxy S3

Hawkee  -  Dec 22, 2012

Thank you. I'll fix the dialog box to fit the screen. When you use the Facebook login on your desktop machine does it work properly?

Abcdefmonkey  -  Dec 22, 2012

Yeah, it works properly on the desktop. Another dialog that isn't sized properly was the "Choose a username" one and the "[Username] is already taken" dialog.

Hawkee  -  Dec 22, 2012

Yes, I need to fix all of the dialogs to use 100% width with a max-width. What happens when you try a different Android browser? Do the Twitter or GitHub auths work for you?

Abcdefmonkey  -  Dec 23, 2012

Not sure. I'll test some other browsers when I get home from work tonight. I'll try the Twitter auth as well. I'll post back.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.