bandbonjtv   -  Oct 14, 2012

still cant post on the forum yet. this is frustrating.

Hawkee  -  Oct 14, 2012

What is the problem? We do have a spam blocker that prevents you from posting a link in your first post. That could be what you're experiencing. In any event we are deprecating the forum.

bandbonjtv  -  Oct 14, 2012

how can i obtain help with my snippet thats not working properly? i like the people who help on your site. they are very informative. there is no links inside the post i am trying to create on the forum.

bandbonjtv  -  Oct 14, 2012

here is the link to a thread that i started, but i would have liked to create it on your forum instead http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/239321#Post239321

Hawkee  -  Oct 15, 2012

Looks like there is a link in the code you posted. Try reducing the code you posted to exclude that URL or post something without a link first then make your post.

Sorasyn  -  Oct 15, 2012

The forums here are under reformation, and as such, probably wouldn't get near the attention it would somewhere else. Besides, Hawkee is deprecating the emphasis on the forums to better separate itself from the "Q&A" style website, so that would further diminish the attention your post would garnish.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.