commented on a Page, WhoIs Dialog  -  Nov 08, 2011

Oh whinny now, for being told that you should test and be certain before you say something wont work. Need your bottle and diaper changed, that would be embarrassing you for my ego, and trolling. the other was stating a fact.

jaytea has a life besides here, as well he most likely was giving you the chance to correct your own mistake (just my thought, he will need to say why), but seeing as you set your mind closed and

If you don't believe me, ask someone experienced in MSL, and he or she'll tell you what you have shown is incorrect.

corrected you. You did asked for a more experienced MSL coder, your got it and now upset that it did not go the way you thought it would, and as jaytea pointed out if (a isin happy laughing mad sad) it will return true, do not try to claim it will not work to the desire want. it works correctly and have not had any errors using this ever.

I am not picking on you I am asking you and any one else that you always test before posting what I post wont work. I test any thing I post before posting it, cuz I know it will be ripped apart. I learned that lesson with the whole captacha fight.

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.