EL commented on a Page, Typos Highlighter  -  Jul 04, 2008

Ok tested this as you know an here are my suggestions.The sound options check the $ebeeps for $true maybe a $input option for them to select to turn it on or off rite from there.Auto add the $chr(35) for soem reason you do it on the button sclick and not the edit field.As i was sayin about the 0 - 15 list box for the high light colors instead of the edit field make sure you check an see if they selected a color before they close.Also tab everything make the dialog smaller and change all your help info to a rclick or a help button and show it in a timered @window or a $input pop up.Also change your milliseconds options to a list box of premade options or chekc an make sure everything is numbers and limit the amount of milliseconds.Ahh and maybe add the loggin on and off even on active selection, as well as a option to View,save and clear the loggs from both the text file an @windows.And i think thats it rofl i cant remember the rest its 6:31am;p.Lemme know what cha think and i ll test it for sure.`-.-´

Respond  
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.