KryptonCnR   -  Feb 20, 2014

Hey All,

was wondering if anyone could help me with this, I have managed to get the first part working just fine, but when it comes to the !yes or !no it won't respond to the person who first did !minigun or the person who they picked as !yes or !no doesn't respond.

what i am trying to do is get the player who did !minigun first to have a choice of options, not the player who they picked.

on *:TEXT:!Minigun *:#: { 
  if ($2 ison $chan) { 
    set %Minigun $2 
    msg $chan 10Hello4 $nick 10it looks like you are ready to kill4 $2 $+ 0! 10Do you wish to carry out this operation0? 4!10Yes or 4!10No
  } 
} 
on *:TEXT:!Yes:#: { 
  if ($nick == %Minigun) { 
    msg $chan 4 $+ $nick 10has killed4 %Minigun $+ 0!
  }
}
on *:TEXT:!No:#: { 
  if ($nick == %Minigun) { 
    msg $chan 4 $nick has put their gun down and has surrendered to %Minigun $+ 0!
  }
}

Thanks for looking! :)

PennyBreed  -  Feb 21, 2014

You set %Minigun to $2, then you check that the person saying !yes or !no is %Minigun .. So you need two different variables, one for the nick who triggered it, and one for their target:

on *:TEXT:!Minigun *:#: { 
  if ($2 ison $chan) { 
    set %Minigun $nick
    set %Minigun_targ $2
    msg $chan 10Hello4 $nick 10it looks like you are ready to kill4 $2 $+ 0! 10Do you wish to carry out this operation0? 4!10Yes or 4!10No
  } 
} 
on *:TEXT:!Yes:#: { 
  if ($nick == %Minigun) { 
    msg $chan 4 $+ $nick 10has killed4 %Minigun_targ $+ 0!
    unset %Minigun*
  }
}
on *:TEXT:!No:#: { 
  if ($nick == %Minigun) { 
    msg $chan 4 $nick has put their gun down and has surrendered to %Minigun_targ $+ 0!
    unset %Minigun*
  }
}
Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.