startmeup commented on a Page, !Slang Urban Dictionary Script  -  Jul 04, 2013

[15:12] !ud crappola
[15:12] <start> Definition - A whole load of crap. Not to be confused with shitload. [15:12] <start> Example - What's all this crappola?

Any idea why I am getting the censored stuff all of a sudden? I changed nothing, I have no censored words. I checked the hsh file and was empty.

I even went back to earlier scripts to see if there was something that I inadvertently did and still the same. Any ideas?

FordLawnmower  -  Jul 04, 2013

@startmeup Updated

incognitus  -  Oct 07, 2013

Hey FordLawnmower,

It stopped working few days ago, i think. Can you take a look at that? Many thanks in advance!

FordLawnmower  -  Oct 07, 2013

@incognitus

Thanks for the info. Updated

incognitus  -  Oct 07, 2013

You're welcome bud, but its not working, at least for me. No definition whatsoever.

FordLawnmower  -  Oct 09, 2013

@incognitus Can you try testing it from the bot with /slang . This will help narrow the problem.

incognitus  -  Oct 09, 2013

Hey FordLawnmower,

I just tested and nothing shows up. I can activate and deactivate the script but that's it. No definition or any kind of message.

incognitus  -  Oct 13, 2013

Hey FordLawnmower,

I thought it could be OS related, so i tested on other machines and same result. Any ideas? Thanks!

-  Oct 27, 2013

yea not working here either. no errors or output :/

RicJames  -  Nov 11, 2013

Not working here either. Any chance of an update @FordLawnmower ?

-  Dec 01, 2013

change line 86
if (

isin %SlangUD) { sockmark $sockname $puttok($sock($sockname).mark,$calc($gettok($sock($sockname).mark,5,32) + 1),5,32) }
TO:
if (<a class="index" isin %SlangUD) { sockmark $sockname $puttok($sock($sockname).mark,$calc($gettok($sock($sockname).mark,5,32) + 1),5,32) }
FordLawnmower  -  Dec 01, 2013

I must have forgotten to update this page when I updated the others ;/
It's updated now.

incognitus  -  Dec 01, 2013

Thanks a lot FordLawnmower. Works like a charm as usual. Good job : )

incognitus  -  Jan 11, 2014

Hey FordLawnmower, script seems to be down again. Can you take a look at that please? Thanks ;)

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.