luckypaws   -  Jan 09, 2013

I am looking for a now playing script that goes something like this that I can use in my bot... however, we use icecast with sam to dj..

On 1:text:!np:#:{
/describe $chan

I have tried using the ones that are already posted but they are way to confusing for me and I have no one to help me edit what may need to be edited.

Thank you.

lucky

dronez4  -  Jan 10, 2013

Well first you need to explain what you want it to do.

luckypaws  -  Jan 10, 2013

I want it to announce the artist and song playing along with the current dj

Example: [Station name with dj (insert name) now playing - Tony Orlando & Dawn - Candida] - type !tunein to Listen!

dronez4  -  Jan 11, 2013

I havnt Got the IRC Knowledge for it to check what its playing but i would Advise you to use /SPLAY -m 1500

luckypaws  -  Jan 11, 2013

That's not what I am looking for though....

I want to be able to type !np and it shows [Station name with dj (insert name) now playing - Tony Orlando & Dawn - Candida] - type !tunein to Listen!

I want my bot to remain quiet unless or until someone types !np and not have it constantly announcing every song.

dronez4  -  Jan 22, 2013

Is this going to be For the channel to be able for everybody to listen? server-side? or client-side?

luckypaws  -  Jan 24, 2013

It will be in a couple of my rooms that I want the bot to show what is playing when we have live djs and when it is on auto dj..

dronez4  -  Feb 02, 2013

The only way they can hear is if u use the /sound And they must have the same files, Put the files in ur sound folder in mirc

luckypaws  -  Feb 03, 2013

I use to have a !nowplaying script that would show the song that was playing and the link to a station for them to tune into the station.

I don't want the music itself being played in the room, I just want to play music have folks be able to type !np or !nowplaying and it show the current song the dj is playing.

dronez4  -  Feb 03, 2013

Sorry i dont believe that is possible for my knowledge, Maybe someone has already made it.

luckypaws  -  Mar 06, 2014

A friend helped make the script and it is working great. Thank you for your time and help.

Sign in to comment

Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.