XDCC Browser v3.14
Published Sep 08, 2004
1. Improved the way the script lists the packs, It will take about half the time it used to take to list the packs.
2. Added a process bar at places that take some time to load. Note: There's a new file you have to unzip: CTL_GEN.MDX
3. Added the script's popups to the query window as well.
4. There's now an option in the Query and Nicklist popups to load the script's dialogs.
5. Added a popup option "Stop bots list request" . It will apear in the channel popup after you click on the "Request list from all bots" option. This option will stop the requests
6. Fixed a bug in the way the script saved the packets list when using the save option. It will now save nicks with [ ] characters correctly. And I've added a process bar for this as well.
7. Fixed a problam in the "Move Up" And "Move Down" Buttons.
8. Fixed a bug in the Auto-requesting the next file when the a file finishes.
9. If you dubble click on a pack in the browser or search tabs, the script will now check if you are requesting something from the user before requesting the new pack from him.
10. Fixed a bug that said something like "* /did: insufficient parameters (line 375, XDCCb.mrc)" when some users quited the server
Sep 08, 2004
This is an outstanding packet searching addon for any XDCC users. Never gave me any trouble. I do have one suggestion for the author, when a bot adds you to the queue, would be nice to have that put somewhere in the main dialog of 'requests'. How about when the bot keeps you informed as to what queue you are, the addon also updates itself?