XDCC Browser v4.22
Published Apr 27, 2007
1. Found a bug with the way the script searched for the server name. (caused to the script not to send a remove request command.)
2. Fixed a bug in the initialization when the script is loaded from a seperate directory.
3. Fixed a bug that caused the script not read the search history correctly.
1. Removed the automatic sort in the search tab. It's pretty annoying when is sorts every time it gets new data from the site.
2. Fixed a problem with the -portable option.
3. Fixed a bug that autosaved the packet lists even if the option was off.
4. Disabled the autosave packet list process bar if mIRC isn't the active program.
5. The script will save all the its setup files in its own directory (the directory it's loaded from) , and not the main mIRC directory
6. Added an option to disable the status window.
7. Fixed a bug in the shutdown option in windows 2003.
8. Fixed a bug that didn't move the files downloaded from #incomplete channels to the finished directory.
9. Added a processbar to the main dialog, so an external one won't popup when you're doing stuff in the main dialog.
10. Fixed a little bug in the File Server dialog icons.
11. Stoped the use of $serverip. The script will just save the regular $server names.
12. Fixed a bug that caused the packnews and ircklipper seach to stop before reaching the last result page.
13. The new progressbar will now show the packetnews and ircklipper search progress as well.
14. Added an integrated SSL system.
15. Updated the #incomplete networks list.
16. Fixed a bug in the script's method to fix corrupt downloads.
17. Fixed a bug that cause the script to show a wrong download status in the downloads tab.
Apr 27, 2007
This script is an extremely advanced addon. It manages XDCC requests, packets, nick list of bot's, and is a very helpful tool in organizing your downloads. It comes with the ability to search packetnews.com, XDCCSpy.com, and packets running in the channels your in. It is very nice and I will continue to use it. It is well documented and pretty easy-to-use. I recommend this script to anyone who downloads anything of IRC.