Published Jan 21, 2013
Updated Jan 24, 2013
ProvisionIRCd is a free mIRC based IRC Daemon.
Host your own chatserver, with a very big management system.
For latest release, go to http://provisionircd.no-ip.org
Scroll down for download, but I recommend downloading via official site since some bugs are still in this one.
* Automatic proxy and aleatory blocking;
* Registration and login system (you don't need any services pack);
* Strip or remove colors in messages;
* IRC operator protection;
* Channelmode +q and +a (prefix (~ and &) can be removed);
* Easy serverban (/kline) system;
* Connect password support;
* Channelmode +f (flood limiter with several options);
* Invisible on channels or whole server for IRC administrators;
* 'Spy' notices and 'idle breakers' (to track users activity);
* Sqline system for both nicknames and channels;
* /ircops command (similar to UltimateIRCd's);
* Registered channels always in /list
* Registered channels keep modes and topic when nobody on channel;
* Valid channels prefixes: # and + (+ prefix creates no op);
* Exception bans (+e);
* 100 (exception)bans allowed in banlist;
* Protect modes;
* Easy IRCd update with /UPDATE command;
* Easy to configure!
* Much much more, great for beginners!